FAA Academy Student Services COVID-19 FAQs
Suggested Questions to Ask Lodging Providers regarding COVID-19
- How much close exposure will I have to other guests?
- Are you filling up your rooms to maximum capacity or are you limiting capacity with regard to social distancing?
- Is your facility following CDC guidelines for cleaning and using the recommended products?
- How confident are you in the precautions being taken by your staff?
- Is everyone following the same guidelines (i.e. everyone wearing a mask and using gloves or is it an individual preference)?
- Does the property have dining on the premises and what social distancing measures are being taken?
- Does the property grounds have plenty of outdoor spaces/indoor spaces, and what social distancing measures are being taken?
- In the event a person becomes sick during my stay what level of effort will be made to notify me personally, my family and the FAA?
Last updated: Friday, February 25, 2022